PURPOSE OF BIZ RESCUE LTD
“To provide insolvency advice and interventions to all companies in both the Nelson/Marlborough region and New Zealand wide.”
Call Geoff on 027 332 6759 for a free, confidential consultation today.
WHAT I CAN OFFER
Sometimes all a struggling company needs is some fresh ideas and fine tuning. Biz Rescue offers low cost assessments which involve:
• Meeting with managers and staff
• A comprehensive review of the main facets of the business
• A review of financial information
• Identification of weaknesses and opportunities
• A brief report including recommendations.
Further assistance can be negotiated.
SAVING A COMPANY
Insolvency doesn’t necessarily spell the end of the company. The processes outlined in the Companies Act to save a company include:
- Creditor Compromises & Schemes of Arrangement
- Biz Rescue has experience with obtaining such agreements with creditors to enable companies to trade out of difficulty.
- Voluntary Administration
I can help with agreements with creditors in a robust, formal framework. Again, Biz Rescue has experience in this area.
ENDING A COMPANY
When there is little likelihood a company will be able to trade out of its difficulties the only option is liquidation. In the past 16 years Geoff has administered over 200 liquidations.
When a receiver is appointed by (usually) a secured creditor to take possession of specified assets. I have carried out a number of receiverships, both creditor and court appointed.
PREVIOUS INSOLVENCY ASSIGNMENTS
• Building companies
• Retail shops
• Vessel charter firm
• Scientific testing company
• Theatre company
A company is “insolvent” when it is unable to pay it’s debts as they fall due, or when liabilities exceed assets.